Grand Reef Casino Responsible Gambling
Grand Reef Casino strives to keep gambling a safe and entertaining activity for you. That is why we advocate for safe gambling habits to ensure a longer gambling period. We urge all users to practice responsible gaming for their sake.
Responsible gambling means:
- Gambling for fun not as an occupation or to get rich fast
- Understanding that the risk of losing money is real
- Using your funds appropriately and responsibly
- Knowing your gambling limit and sticking to a reasonable budget
- Not letting gambling interfere in personal relationships
- Not using money for necessities to gamble
- Knowing when to stop
Contact support groups such as Gamblers Anonymous if you feel you have a gambling problem
Grand Reef Casino personnel reserve the right to reach out to you if there is suspicion of a gambling problem on the player’s part. After consulting with a player we may decide to freeze or block their account depending g on the severity of the suspected gambling problem. If you feel you want to provide us with information regarding this issue, please feel free to email us, call us or talk to us through chat. Our support is ready and waiting to help.
Take the following test to see if you may have a gambling problem.
- Have you ever lose time from work or school because you were gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Has gambling affected your social standing?
- Have you ever regretted after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay off debts?
- Has gambling affected your competence?
- Have you felt a strong compulsion to go back to recover your winnings after a loss?
- After winning, have felt like it wasn’t enough and wanted more?
- Did you often gamble until your bank balance was empty?
- Did you ever loan money to fund your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything so you could use the profit to gamble?
- Have you ever held back necessary expenditure to accommodate your gambling?
- Did you ever compromise yours and your family’s welfare to accommodate gambling?
- Did you ever go over your gambling time?
- Have you ever gambled to escape serious life situations?
- Have you ever committed or considered committing, crime to fund your gambling?
- Has gambling affected your sleeping patterns negatively?
- Do quarrels, dissatisfactions or defeats make you want to gamble?
- Do you use gambling to celebrate triumphs?
- Have you ever considered harming yourself or suicide because of gambling?
If you have answered “YES” to seven or more of these questions, you may have a gambling problem. Contact someone who can help you resolve this. Don’t let gambling be your ruin.
Explore the websites featured below for help: