TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By clicking the “I agree” button before signing up at the casino, you hereby declare an agreement signed between you (the “Player”/ “You”) and “Grand Reef Casino – www.grandreefcasino.com” (hereinafter referred to as “Grand Reef Casino”) and accept the terms and conditions stated below.
GRANT OF LICENCE
Grand Reef Casino hereby grants the player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino. Grand Reef Casino reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time. The player is responsible for consulting the Web site and/or the Help file at least once every three months. The player accepts and agrees to abide by both the terms and conditions of this agreement, as amended from time to time, and the rules of the casino games.
Grand Reef Casino uses the best methods available today for the encryption of the user name and password information, and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and Grand Reef Casino servers, thus protecting the player and the casino against manipulation attempts by a third party.
PLAYER REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES
- The player is at least 18 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- The player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction.
- Commercial use of the Grand Reef Casino is strictly forbidden. The player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the Grand Reef Casino client is used.
- The player fully understands the rules of the games and the procedures involved in Internet gambling through use of this software application.
- The player will use this software application to gamble on the Internet for his/her own private personal use only and not for the use of others.
- The player is obliged to keep his/her private username and password secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the player’s username is the sole responsibility of the player. The player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way.
- The player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from Grand Reef Casino’s game server. The player fully accepts and agrees that Grand Reef Casino’s random number generator software will determine the outcome of the games.
- The player is fully aware of the fact that there is the risk of losing money through the use of this software.
- The source of the funds used by the player to wager in this software application is legal. This includes the assumption that the player is the owner of the credit card, web wallet or other banking method being employed. Should this not be true all winnings will be immediately forfeit and returned to Grand Reef Casino.
- The player hereby accepts that Grand Reef Casino reserves its right to limit and/or refuse the player’s wagers.
- If the Casino knows or has reason to suspect that a player has committed fraud or other dishonest act against the Casino and/ or has attempted to so and/ or is in the process of doing so, the Casino shall lock such player’s account and all winnings, bonuses, pending cash-ins and any other monies otherwise due by the casino to the player shall be forfeited to the casino.
- In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of Grand Reef Casino shall be final and binding.
- The player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software. If winnings are taxable in the player’s jurisdiction, the player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities.
- Winnings from progressive jackpots will be paid out once Grand Reef Casino has received the funds from the relevant progressive jackpot underwriter, in accordance with section 16.
- Grand Reef Casino reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal if the bonus is wagered in games prohibited by the specific terms and conditions governing the bonus and or promotion. Grand Reef Casino reserves the right to refuse or rescind the bonus for any reason including, but not restricted to, player abuse. In case of abuse, Grand Reef Casino reserves the right to discontinue player’s membership and to prevent the player from accessing Grand Reef Casino in the future.
- Players who withdraw a sum of money that is greater than or equal to $25,000/INR 600 000 within a 30 day period will be limited to ONE maximum payment of $25,000/ INR 600,000 per 30 day cycle. Meaning players will only be able to withdraw a maximum $25,000/ INR 600,000 a month paid.
- All player details contained in the registration form submitted to Grand Reef Casino are true and correct.
- The player is allowed only one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having one account. If you have more than one account, all winnings will be void.
- “Verified players” are those players who have provided Grand Reef Casino with all necessary documentation as detailed hereunder:
- Proof of identity;
- Proof of residence in the form of a utility bill;
- Copies of the front and back of the registered credit card;
- Other relevant supporting documentation that may be requested by Grand Reef Casino.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include (but are not limited to) placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should Grand Reef Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- Grand Reef Casino may, from time to time, and at Grand Reef Casino’s discretion, request that a player submit verifying documentation and signs for deposits made at Grand Reef Casino.
- If any of a player’s real money deposits to the casino are reversed due to insufficient funds, chargeback, or any other reason, irrespective of the payment method, the casino withholds the right to cancel any bonuses, credits, wins or withdrawals.
- The Player is fully aware of the fact that his credit card, when used for deposit/purchase will be immediately billed after deposit/purchase.
- The player is fully aware that the casino is not liable for any charges, fees, costs or losses incurred relating to the use of any credit card, wallet or other 3rd party transaction facilitator, while funding a real money account or withdrawing funds from the casino.
- By accepting the winnings from the casino, the Player hereby consents to the use of his/her name and/or image to be utilized for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Further, the Player acknowledges and agrees that he/she may be required to attend a public relations event at the direction and expense of the casino, without further compensation to the Player.
- Bonuses and winning: when you make a withdrawal, you will lose your bonus and your winnings if you have not met the wagering requirements stipulated by Grand Reef Casino.
- The Player has agreed and hereby agrees to abide by the casino’s terms of advertising and promotions and acknowledge that you are strictly prohibited from participating in any other form of promotional campaigns or other advertisement without the prior knowledge and written consent of the casino.
The software is protected under applicable copyright laws.
Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software remain with Grand Reef Casino, including images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text that may be part of the software. Duplication, redistribution or publication of any of the content or part of the software is strictly prohibited. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the name “Grand Reef Casino” remain with Grand Reef Casino, as the case may be. By installing and using this software, the player hereby agrees to have fully read and understood the above Terms and Conditions and so agrees to be bound by them.
INDEMNITY & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You indemnify and hold harmless Grand Reef Casino, its proprietors, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, the ultimate parent and parent companies of Grand Reef Casino and any of its subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other) arising from any participation by you at Grand Reef Casino. The nature of your participation shall include, but not be limited to, inter alia:
- visiting, use or re-use of Grand Reef Casino’s Website;
- use or re-use of any materials at, or obtained from, Grand Reef Casino’s Website or any other source whatsoever;
- entry, use or re-use of Grand Reef Casino’s Website server;
- facilitating or making a deposit into your Account at Grand Reef Casino; including but not limited to online and land based 3rd party processors or wallets,;
- wagering or gaming at Grand Reef Casino;
- acceptance and use of any win or prize at or from Grand Reef Casino;
- use or re-use of the casino software, whether downloaded from Grand Reef Casino’s Website or by any other means or through any other medium.
In no circumstances whatsoever shall Grand Reef Casino, its proprietors, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, the ultimate parent and parent companies of Grand Reef Casino and any of its subsidiaries be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts whatsoever (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
PROMOTIONS & COMPETITIONS
It is recorded that Grand Reef Casino shall, from time to time, offer certain promotions and competitions and that these competitions and promotions may have separate terms, conditions and rules that are competition or promotion-specific. These Terms and Conditions apply to any competition or promotion. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the promotion or competition-specific terms and conditions, the promotion or competition-specific terms and conditions shall prevail but only to the extent that the Terms and Conditions conflict with one another.
New player bonuses, including free spins and free money:
- Wagering Requirement: 40x
- Max Cash-out: $100/ INR 5,000
- Minimum Deposit: $25/ INR 1,000
Retention player bonuses and promotions, including free spins and free money:
- Wagering Requirement: 30x
- Max Cash-out: $100/ INR 5,000
- Minimum Deposit: $25/ INR 1,000
Both New Player and retention bonuses (including but not limited to spins, points and credits), which have been added to a players gaming account by the Casino for promotional purposes will expire within 30 calendar days if not claimed and/or used by the account holder. Such expired bonus items cannot be retrieved once they expire, nor can they be transferred to another gaming account.
Countries which do not qualify for free spins or free money bonuses: Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Antilles, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Guam, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands Antilles, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Puerto, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Us Minor Outlying Islands, Us Virgin Islands, USA , Uzbekistan, United Kingdom, Portugal and Malaysia.
Unless the context otherwise indicates, these Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement between us and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, arrangements or understandings between us. You acknowledge that you are not relying on any representation, agreement, term or condition that is not set out in this Agreement.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
The validity, construction and performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands Antilles and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Netherlands Antilles superior courts in Curacao to which the parties hereby submit.
Right of Admission
Grand Reef Casino does not accept players from any of the following countries:
South Africa, France, Spain, USA, Italy, Belgium, American Samoa, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Guam, Israel, Netherlands Antilles, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto, Us Virgin Islands, Us Minor Outlying Islands, United Kingdom, Portugal and Czech Republic.
Where possible, and deemed necessary in order to abide by the gambling legislation of the country in question, Grand Reef Casino will pursue partnerships with licensed operators. The scope of these partnerships will include the provision of such information as is deemed necessary to ensure the ongoing provision of online gambling services to customers previously refused Right of Admission to Grand Reef Casino.
Grand Reef Casino is regulated by the provisions of the Gaming Legislation, Ordinances and Regulations of and issued by Curaçao, and that of the Government of the Netherlands Antilles (license number 8048/JAZ2010-009). You acknowledge, and give consent, that we may be bound (and shall be entitled) to disclose certain information about you and your account to the either, or both, of these bodies.